Cash For Gold
Lutz, Sell Your Gold To A Trust Gold Dealer
Are you looking to get cash for gold? Spring Hill Coin and Gold Buyers is Lutz’s answer to where can I get cash for gold near me. When you sell your gold there are many different options, but you should always sell gold to a reputable cash for gold service. Spring Hill Coin and Gold Buyers has been buying gold for over 15 years!
Sell Your Gold
Do you have gold lying around in a jewelry box or safety deposit vault that you are not using? Instead of letting it collect dust, sell your gold to Vermillion Enterprises! We’re here to help folks in the Lutz area: If you bring your gold in, we’ll determine whether it is legitimate, appraise it, and give you an immediate cash offer. Clients are amazed at how much we are paying them for unwanted gold.
What We Buy
We Buy More Than Gold
We have over 15 years experience buying gold, silver and platinum in the Lutz area. No matter if it’s broken, scratched, new or used, we’ll buy it.
- Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Diamonds
- Luxury Watches and Gems
- Rings, Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings and more.
- Domestic Coins, Foreign Coins and Bars.
What Do Karats Mean In Gold Jewelry?
It’s easy to confuse “carat” and “karat” when it comes to jewelry, but the two words have very different meanings. Carats are used to describe the weight of diamonds whereas karats measure the purity in gold. In its purest form, gold is an extremely soft metal that is too pliable for everyday wear. As a result, gold jewelry is often mixed or alloyed with other metals such as copper, nickel, silver, and zinc. The following list can help you understand the different karats you’ll find in gold jewelry:
- 14K: This consists of 58% gold and 42% alloyed materials. It’s ideal for everyday use and a popular option for engagement rings and wedding bands.
- 18K: This consists of 75% gold and 25% alloyed materials. It usually has a deeper yellow tone compared to 14K gold pieces. It’s higher in price than 14K because it’s made of a higher quantity of gold.
- 22K: This consists of 92% gold and 8% alloyed materials. Care must be taken with any jewelry made with 22K because it’s the softest form of mixed metal jewelry.
- 24K: This is pure, 100% gold. Pure gold is easily scratched and bent, so even though it’s usually the most expensive option, it’s also impractical for daily wear.
Need Help Getting Cash For Gold?
Where To Get Cash For Gold Near Lutz
The best place to get cash for gold near Lutz, Florida!
Spring Hill Coin Shop Plus Gold – Vermillion Enterprises – is the area’s best Coin Dealer serving Holiday, FL.
Paying Cash For Gold Near Me Lutz?
Fair prices. Best offers. Quality Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Get Paid Top Dollar – Cash For Gold
The Area’s Best Coin Shop – Best Gold Dealer – Cash For Gold – Located in Spring Hill. Serving Lutz.
Cash For Gold In Your Area
Conveniently located in Spring Hill, FL. At U.S. 19 at Spring Hill Drive. A Cash For Gold Dealer in the heart of Pasco & Hernando. Lutz, We Are Your Cash For Gold Dealer Near Me! A short drive from U.S. 41 down Spring Hill Drive.
Florida residents from all over the state make repeat visits to our Coin Shop. Out-Of-State dealers come to us as well. Visit in-store AND online. Buy or Sell. Why? Because we offer the best prices in the state and add the best customer service to it. Whether it is Gold & Silver.
Jewelry, Bullion, or Coins. We offer the best prices around. Anywhere. We are Lutz‘s Cash For Gold Location.
There’s are a lot of Gold Jewelry and Silver buyers in the Lutz area. So why sell to us?
- For over 15 years we have built a reputation on fair prices, honest trade practices, and great customer service.
- Often we are able to purchase your gold and silver jewelry for resale value and not just for scrap value.
- We are officially licensed with the State of Florida and Hernando County. ALL of our scales here at Vermillion Enterprises have been certified by the State of Florida.
- Outdated, damaged, broken, single earrings, and scrap jewelry
- 8K, 9K, 10K, 14K, 18K, 22K, & 999 Gold
- All dental gold such as gold fillings, gold crowns, & bridges
- Class Rings, Engagement Rings, & Wedding Bands
- Yellow, White, or Rose Gold, Filigree, and even Gold-Filled Costume Jewelry
- Antique, Estate, Fashion, Brand Name, Jewelry…i.e. Tiffany, Elizabeth Locke, Cartier, Mikimoto…
- Rings, Earrings, Bracelets, Necklaces, Charms, Pendants, Brooches, Sets, Cameos, Fobs, Wrist Watches & Pocket Watches
- 90% and 95% Platinum Jewelry
- Gold Bars
- Gold Rounds
- Scrap Gold Jewelry
- Unwanted Gold Jewelry
- No longer worn Gold Jewelry
- Just want to sell it Gold Jewelry
- US Coins
- Select World Coins
- Tokens / Medals
- Ancient Coins
- Gold Eagles
- Silver Eagles
- Proof Sets
- Graded Coins
- Peace Dollars
- US Currency
- Colonial Currency
- World Currency
- Obsolete Currency
- State Currency
- Confederate Currency
- Silver Bars
- Silver Rounds
- Flatware: Sterling Silver
- Tableware: Sterling Silver
- Place Settings: Sterling Silver
- Jewelry: Sterling Silver
- 40% Silver
- 90% Silver
- .999+ Fine Silver
PLEASE NOTE: This is intended only as a general guide. It is not an offer to buy or sell. Nor does it include all or even most of the coins we will buy. The value of a coin is determined by many different factors and we can only tell you how much your specific coin(s) are worth by examining them in person. We reserve the right to decline to buy any item from anyone at any time.