American Platinum Eagle
The Official Platinum Bullion Coin Of The United States
The American Platinum Eagle coin is the first and only official United States bullion platinum coin. The American Platinum Eagle coin in the easiest way to invest in platinum as a precious metal investment.
Congress authorized the American Platinum Eagle coin in 1996, and issued the first platinum coin in 1997.
Investing In Platinum Coins
There are a few ways to invest in platinum. The easiest way to invest in platinum coins is with the American Eagle Platinum bullion coin. Not only is the American Eagle Platinum coin the easiest way to invest in platinum, it is the only American government backed platinum coin on the market.
We Buy and Sell Platinum Coins
Aside from selling platinum coins, we at Vermillion Enterprises also buy platinum coins. Vermillion Enterprises has been a favorite place to sell platinum coins to for Lutz, Florida residents for the past 15 years. Lutz residents trust Vermillion Enterprises when it comes to selling platinum coins for cash because of their high reputation on Google and personal approach to working with customers.
Where To Sell Platinum Coins
Vermillion Enterprises in Spring Hill is the local platinum coin and gold shop near Lutz, Florida to sell platinum coins. Vermillion Enterprises has been buying and selling gold and platinum for over 15 years. For Lutz residents to get the best price on their platinum coin collection, Lutz platinum coin collectors should come to Vermillion Enterprises in Spring Hill. Vermillion Enterprises is conveniently located right off of Route 19 in Spring Hill.
Aside from platinum coins, Vermillion Enterprises will also buy your gold coin collection, American Gold Buffalo coins, American Gold Eagle coins, and silver bullion coins. Vermillion Enterprises also buys sports memorabilia, diamonds, Rolex watches, and more.
American Platinum Eagle Yearly Designs
All denominations of the proof American Platinum Eagles carry a yearly design. Since 1998, each design aside from the 2017 reverse commemorating the 20th anniversary of the program, has been part of a themed series:
- 1998–2002: The Vistas of Liberty series featured reverse designs depicting a bald eagle in a different landscape of the United States, in a different region of the country.
- 2006–2008: The Foundations of Democracy series featured reverse designs representing the three branches of government.
- 2009–2014: The Preamble to the Constitution series explored the core concepts of American democracy by highlighting the Preamble to the United States Constitution. The themes for the reverse designs for this program are inspired by narratives prepared by Chief Justice of the United States, John Roberts, at the request of the United States Mint.
- 2015–2016: The Torches of Liberty series featured reverse designs from the Artistic Infusion Program which represent the “nation’s core values of liberty and freedom”.
- 2018–2020: The Preamble to the Declaration of Independence series features obverse designs portraying Lady Liberty and handwritten single-word inscriptions from the Declaration of Independence in addition to a new common reverse design. It is the first series to vary obverse designs, all created concurrently by the same designer, rather than reverse designs.
American Platinum Eagle Face Values
- 1/10 oz = $10
- 1/4 oz = $25
- 1/2 oz = $50
- 1 oz = $100